A brief overview of transportation issues which are of potential interest to residents of Sandy Hill and where to go for more information. Comments or questions on any of the issues can be directed to email@example.com.
- Somerset St Cycling Improvements-2017
- Stewart St Greening Project-2015
- Adawe Bridge-2014
- LRT Construction Impacts 2014-2019
- Rideau St reconstruction-2010
- King Edward Lane Reduction Study-2009
- Chapel at Beausoleil Intersection changes – 2015
- NCC Interprovincial Transit Study-2009
- AltaVista Transportation Corridor-2008
- City 20 Year Transportation Master Plan-2008
Action Sandy Hill also participates from time to time in broader citizens initiatives such as the City Centre Coalition (CCC) and the Transportation Committee of the Federation of Community Associations (FCA).
The CCC consists of 13 different downtown citizen’s groups and focuses on supporting community-oriented transportation planning that emphasizes walking, cycling, and transit. The CCC maintains a website which is an excellent resource for tracking ongoing transportation planning reports and activities in the City and providing a record of ongoing CCC activities.
Last Updated – Oct 2018
Other Useful Transportation Links
Last Updated: 28-Sept-2016