You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of Action Sandy Hill (ASH) at the Sandy Hill Community Centre at 250 Somerset Street East, Ottawa, on Thursday, May 18, 2017.
ASH is also calling for nominations for several positions on its Board of Directors. If you have an interest in making an important contribution to your community by joining the Board then please send an email to email@example.com which we will forward to the Returning Officer.
- A review of the last year’s events
- Elections of new Directors
- Presentations from our Councillor, new MPP and new MP (or representatives) and an opportunity to connect with them about issues that you care about.
- 6 pm: Doors open for community information displays, membership renewal and a light supper will be served
- 7 pm: Start of meeting (promptly)
- Links to a variety of documents of interest, including a proxy voting form, are found at the bottom of the page
Call for Candidates for the ASH Board of Directors Call for Candidates for the ASH Board of Directors
We are calling for nominees for the positions several vacant positions on the Board of Directors. Please send your name and a brief (200 word maximum) biography to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be forwarded to our Elections Officer. The biography should include some reasons why you wish to join the board and what areas are of most interest to you.
- To run you must be an ASH member resident in Sandy Hill for at least 30 days
- Full detail are available in the ASH Bylaws, section 4.2
- AGM Agenda 2017 (coming soon)
- AGM Proxy Vote Form
- AGM 2016 Minutes (coming soon)
If your membership has expired then please consider renewing it now rather than lining up at the AGM. To renew, please go to:
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding your membership.